Pavos Ultra Series 1010 nm - 1080 nm High Power Optical Isolators
EOT’s Pavos Ultra Series Faraday Rotators rotate the plane of polarized light 45° in the forward direction and an additional 45° of non-reciprocal rotation in the reverse direction while maintaining the light’s linear polarization. When placed between crossed polarizers, a Faraday rotator becomes an optical isolator. An optical isolator shields lasers from destabilizing and potentially destructive back-reflected light from interfaces on downstream optics or back-scattered ASE from optical amplifiers. Based on high Verdet constant, low absorption coefficient rotating material and developed to work with up to 400 W of average input power in the 1 µm wavelength range, Pavos Ultra Series optical isolators provide the ultimate protection for polarized output from Nd- or Yb-doped crystal, glass, and fiber lasers.
**Please note that a waveplate is needed if you are wishing to achieve more than 45º rotation through the device.**
- Power handling up to 400 W
- All devices are passive; no tuning required
- All isolators contain escpe ports for rejected beam(s)
- Polarizing beam splitter cube polarizers result in no beam offset
- Significantly reduced thermal lens focal shift at >100 W reduces the need for additional optics to optimize spot size and significantly reduces the range of thermal lens focal shift as the laser power is varied
- Lower thermal birefringence resulting in higher isolation at >100 W enables the use of higher gain amplifiers and in some cases may eliminate the need for a second isolator
- Greater flexibility in design wtih respect to B integral due to lower nonlinear refractive index
|Specifications||1010 nm - 1045 nm Isolatora|
|Peak Isolationb ||>27 dB|
|Peak Rotation||45° +2/-5°|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 ºC - 70 ºC|
|Tunable Temperature Range||10 ºC - 30 ºC|
|Isolated Beam Pointingc||<5 mrad|
|Damage Thresholdb||7 J/cm2 at 10 ns600 mJ/cm2 at 8 ps|
a Escape ports should be used if rejected light is >1 W or 0.15 J/cm2 at 10 ns or forward light is >25 W. All stray beams should be properly terminated.
bAt customer-specified wavelength and temperature
cInput cube only
- All products are RoHS compliant.
- Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.
- Operating Temperature: Performance of EOT’s Optical Isolators is related to operating temperature. For more information, please contact EOT.
- Escape Ports: All EOT High Power 1010 nm - 1080 nm Optical Isolators come standard with double escape ports on both the input and output polarizer assemblies. These escape ports can be adjusted by the customer to be either open or closed. Escape ports should be used if rejected light is >1 W or 0.15 J/cm2 at 10 ns or forward light is >25 W. All stray beams should be properly terminated. Failure to use the escape ports under these conditions could result in optical damage or degrade the performance of your isolator. Please consult EOT's User Guide on how to use the escape ports.
- For incident powers >400 W, you may contact EOT’s sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For mounting options, please reference the 1010 nm - 1080 nm Optical Isolators User Guide.
Pavos Ultra Series 1010 nm - 1080 nm Optical Isolators Data Sheet
추가문의사항이 있으시면 연락부탁드립니다.
연락처 : 042-934-7744