- Designed for high-power and high repetition rates (100kHz – 1000kHz), can accept up to 25W of pump power.
- Single output beam position and direction through the whole UV-Vis-NIR tuning range (210 nm – 2600 nm).
- Automated wavelength separators for hands-free operation.
- Integrated spectrometer to monitor the Signal wavelength in 650nm–1050nm range.
- The pulse picker integrated into our lasers enables single pulse and pulse-on-demand operation for your application.
- Residual fundamental (1030nm) and second harmonic (515nm) beams available through dedicated output ports.
- The package includes a MS Windows® laptop computer with standard WinTOPAS OPA software + additional LabVIEW based software for OPA control and wavelength monitoring.
ORPHEUS-HP OPA specifications*
|Required pump laser
||PHAROS, PHAROS-SP or CARBIDE laser|
||630–1020 nm signal and 1040–2600 nm idler|
|Integrated second harmonic (515nm)
|Pulse energy conversion efficiency at peak
||>10%, pump energy >10uJ, pump power up to 20W|
|of tuning curve, signal and idler combined|
|Pulse energy stability
||2% rms @ 700-960 and 1100-2000 nm|
||80-120 cm-1 @ 700-960nm, pumped by PHAROS|
|120-220 cm-1 @ 700-960nm, pumped by PHAROS-SP|
||150-230 fs, pumped by PHAROS|
|120-190 fs, pumped by PHAROS-SP|
||< 1.5x bandwidth limited TBP|
|Integrated mini spectrometer
||Wavelength range: 650–1050nm, resolution: ~1.5nm|
Output of optional UV-VIS converter
||SH of I
|Pulse energy conversion efficiency*
||>4% at peak @ 20uJ – 1000uJ
||>0.8% at peak @ 20uJ – 1000uJ|
||>2% at peak @ 8uJ – 20uJ
||>0.4% at peak @ 8uJ – 20uJ|
Output of optional mid-IR converter
|Pulse energy conversion efficiency at 20uJ – 1000uJ
||>3% @ 3000nm
||>0.2% @ 10000nm|
|Pulse energy conversion efficiency at 8uJ – 20uJ
||>1.5% @ 3000nm
||>0.1% @ 10000nm|
||W x L x H (mm)|
||365 x 800 x 165|
|ORPHEUS-HP, including wavelength separator wheel
||365 x 1000 x 165|
|Input/ Output beam height out of the housing from the optical table
|Output beam heights after the wavelength separator