ORPHEUS‑Twins – two independently tunable optical parametric amplifiers designed for flexible pump parameters and OPA configuration. The two channels can be separately configured to be a version of either ORPHEUS, ORPHEUS‑ONE or ORPHEUS‑F.
Both OPA units are integrated into a single housing and share the same white light seed for amplification. The design of this OPA enables hands free wavelength tuning, optional automated wavelength separation and the possibility of generating broad band mid-infrared radiation, in the region of 4 µm – 16 µm, with a passively stable Carrier Envelope Phase (CEP).
- Two OPA units in single compact housing
- 210 nm – 16000 nm tunable wavelength
- Single pulse – 1 MHz repetition rate
- Up to 40 W pump power
- Up to 0.4 mJ pump energy (2 mJ upon request)
- Broadband and short-pulse (<100 fs) versions
- CEP stable mid‑IR output
- Integrated spectrometers for monitoring the output wavelength of OPA